Procapil - Uses, Benefits, Side-Effects, And More
by Nikita P on Jan 24, 2023
What is Procapil?
A significant part of your hair care strategy should be using procapil, a scientifically-backed ingredient that promotes healthy hair growth. As a hair growth-promoting ingredient, it combines the goodness of oleanolic acid and vitaminized matriline with apigenin to boost hair growth, preventing hair loss from the roots. The formula was created from natural ingredients found in citrus and olive trees. Procapil helps to facilitate communication between cells that combat the effects of DHT.
Benefits of procapil:-
Let's discuss Procapil's benefits now that we know what it is.
This prevents DHT from working:-
DHT, or Dihydrotestosterone, is a hormone derivative of testosterone that causes PCOD in women. DHT interferes with the flow of nutrition to the hair follicles, leading to hair loss. Its DHT-blocking properties help to rejuvenate hair growth while curbing hair loss due to sparse hair growth.
It awakens dormant hair follicles:-
Procapil increases blood circulation in the scalp, which ensures that dormant hair follicles receive ample nutrition and grow out of dormancy. Procapil causes hair growth cycle disruption, which results in hair loss.
Boosts hair growth and reduces hair loss:-
A major benefit of Procapil is that it not only prevents hair loss but also promotes hair growth by providing adequate nutrition to the hair follicles. Additionally, it stops the aging of the hair follicles and prevents brittleness. This hair growth ingredient, apigenin, makes the hair bulb denser, allowing it to go through a long cycle of hair growth. The apigenin in Procapil supplies oxygen to the follicles to activate new hair growth.
Defeats alopecia with procapil:-
Alopecia and hair loss are caused by DHT, which damages sensitive scalp areas such as the crown, forehead, and temples. Procapil combats follicular atrophy by promoting microcirculation in the hair follicles.
Hair's anagen phase is increased by it:-
The Anagen phase, during which the hair grows continuously, the catagen phase, during which the hair stops growing, and the telogen phase, at the end of which the hair falls out, is the first stage of hair growth. Procapil elongates the hair growth or anagen phase, to increase the hair density and length.
It promotes tissue repair:-
This product activates the numerous genes involved in correcting the hair follicles, ensuring stronger hair anchorage, as well as a better structure for the hair follicles. Due to its protective and restorative properties, it promotes better hair growth by delivering essential nutrients to the scalp.
How does Procapil work?
- Hair growth is boosted by 121% with Procapil since it nourishes the scalp.
- Hair follicles are revived and alopecia is prevented by increasing blood flow on the scalp.
- It strengthens the hair shaft to reduce breakage
- A component of Procapil, vasodilators, promotes healthy hair growth by stimulating dormant hair follicles.
Procapil, when applied to hair, has no side effects as it is a natural ingredient. However, if you feel anything adverse, you must speak to a doctor at the earliest. With oral consumption, nausea, rashes, and itching are possible side effects.
Worthy Essentials Intense Hair Growth Serum
- A powerful hair growth solution, intense hair growth serum is infused with Redensyl, Aminexil, and Procapil.
- This serum awakens dormant stem cells, stimulating them to become active again and rebalancing the hair growth cycle. This improves hair growth and density in 84 days.
- It stimulates follicle cell metabolism to combat premature hair loss, alopecia, pattern baldness, and more.
- Get healthy and thicker hair with Worthy Essentials Intense Hair Growth Serum made with a powerful dH5+ formulation to stimulate your hair growth.