Hair Growth Serums: A Better Alternative to Hair Transplants
The problem of hair loss is common among both men and women these days. Poor lifestyle choices, stress, hormonal imbalances, and environmental aggressors are the leading causes of hair fall.
Increasing hair loss has led to people resorting to invasive treatments such as hair transplants and surgery. However, topical hair serums can be an excellent alternative to invasive treatments. Try an effective hair serum before you decide to go under the knife and needles.
Healthy hair growth can be encouraged and supported by many hair growth ingredients. Hair growth serums work better than hair transplants when formulated with the right percentage of hair growth-accelerating ingredients.
What is the effect of hair growth serums on the hair growth cycle?
In order to improve hair growth, hair growth serums penetrate deep into the hair follicles of the scalp. Increasing blood circulation in the scalp stimulates hair follicles and extends the anagen phase. Anagen The catagen phase is when the cell division stops within the hair strands and follicular regression begins, this stage lasts for 3 to 7 weeks. The telogen phase lasts for about 3 months and then the hair stops growing and then falls off from the follicle. The hair serums help in prolonging the anagen phase, to ensure thick, healthier, and denser hair growth.
Hair growth serums are an excellent alternative to a hair transplant. Here’s why.
While there is no “magic pill” for hair growth, certain ingredients like Redensyl, Capilia Longa, AnaGain, and Procapil have been clinically proven to work on hair fall and pattern baldness.
These hair restoration ingredients prevent future hair loss and regrow the locks, in areas of scanty and patchy hair growth. They are DHT-fighting ingredients that work on a cellular level to regenerate hair growth. DHT is a hormone that shrinks the hair follicles, making it easier for the hair to fall out. It also shortens the hair growth cycle and is a major contributor to hair loss.
Hair transplants differ from hair growth serums in that they involve harvesting cells from different parts of the head, placing them in areas of hair loss and allowing them to grow. If done properly, they look natural; however, there are a number of risks involved.
Some of the many disadvantages of hair transplants are:
- Cost factor
- Painful process
- Recovery time
- The risk and success rate
- Unnatural appearance
While comparing products with procedures would be like comparing apples and oranges, it is important to highlight the benefits of hair growth serums.
A bottle of hair serum is cost-effective and will last you for about 1 month.
- Hair serums are pretty much like applying any topical serum without any discomfort.
- Serums can be easily incorporated into one’s lifestyle. It can be used as directed and requires absolutely no expert or medical intervention.
- No extra effort or maintenance is required after using a hair serum; just an appropriate hair care regime is all that you need.
- Hair serums work on the dormant hair cells and stimulate hair growth which is a natural process, unlike hair transplants that give off an unnatural look.
Having discussed the pros and cons of hair transplants and hair growth serums, the latter is the safest and easiest option to start your hair growth journey with, before you opt for a painful, invasive hair transplant. With years of research on ingredients that help with hair growth, we have created a world-class Hair Growth Serum with Redensyl that has zero side effects even after a prolonged use.
Intense Hair Growth Hair Serum
Intense hair growth serum is made with award-winning & patented ingredients:
- Redensyl acts as a molecular switch to reset the hair growth cycle.
- Procapil is a breakthrough formula to control the aging of hair, prevent hair loss, and strengthen hair.
- AnaGain helps stimulate hair growth and fight hair loss.
- As per clinical results, 82% user saw improvement in hair growth,quality of hairs and density.
- Unlike oil, its non-sticky and dries on the scalp so that it can be applied during the day
A hair transplant might be a popular treatment for hair regrowth, but it comes with a number of downsides. Many serum alternatives exist in the market that work just as well without the costs, pain, maintenance, and downtime of traditional serum treatments.Hair loss topical solutions are enriched with the best-in-class ingredients that fight hair loss and can be an excellent non-invasive solution for hair loss and can restore confidence and self-esteem. As a result, a hair transplant is generally the last resort when all other options have failed.